Rules at Spring Lea Fishery
ONLY SPRING LEA PELLETS TO BE USED (£3.00 A BAG)!!!
- Spring Lea Fishery is open all year round opening daily from 8am until Dusk **(Except for Christmas day )**.
- Children under the age of 16 must be supervised by an adult over the age of 21 at all times.
- NO NIGHT FISHING.
- Charges are £8.00 for one rod or £10.00 for two rods per day (max of two rods) and £6.00 for children up to the age of 14. Tickets are payable on the bank or at the bait shop.
- All cars to be parked in the car park.
- Barbless hooks only.
- Max hook size 12.
- No braided lines.
- ONLY SPRING LEA NETS ARE TO BE USED NO EXCEPTIONS!! PLEASE BRING YOUR POLE FOR LANDING NET!!
- **PLEASURE ANGLERS PLEASE ONLY USE THE LANDING NETS AND MATCH ANGLERS PLEASE USE BOTH LANDNG AND KEEP NETS AND REPLACE AFTER USE , MANY THANKS**
- Do not handle fish with towels or rags.
- No boilies, blood worm or joker.
- No floating or liquidised bait to be used.
- Match fishing fish under 3lb to be kept in a separate net, large fish must be weighed first.
- NOW TAKING BOOKINGS FOR CLUB AND GROUP BOOKINGS VIA PHONE, WEB PAGE OR FACEBOOK
- Hemp, Castor and maggot - 4 pints in total.
- Worms - 1 kg.
- Sweetcorn 3 x 198g tins.
- Meat 2 x 290g tins with fat removed.
- All feed pellets must be purchased from the fishery - no other pellets allowed. (Most baits can be purchased on site).
- No litter to be left behind, Please use the bins provided or take it home with you
- A valid NRA rod licence is required.