Rules at Spring Lea Fishery
ONLY SPRING LEA PELLETS TO BE USED (£3.00 A BAG)!!!
- Spring Lea Fishery is open all year round opening daily from 7am until Dusk **(Except for Christmas day )**.
- Children under the age of 14 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- NO NIGHT FISHING.
- Charges are £8.00 for one rod or £10.00 for two rods per day (max of two rods) and £5.00 for children up to the age of 14. Tickets are payable on the bank.
- All cars to be parked in the car park.
- Barbless hooks only.
- Max hook size 12.
- No braided lines.
- ONLY SPRING LEA NETS ARE TO BE USED NO EXCEPTIONS! PLEASURE FISHERMEN PLEASE ONLY USE THE LANDING NETS AND MATCH FISHERMEN PLEASE USE BOTH LANDNG AND KEEP NETS AND REPLACE AFTER USE , MANY THANKS
- Do not handle fish with towels or rags.
- No boilies, blood worm or joker.
- No floating or liquidised bait to be used.
- Match fishing fish under 3lb to be kept in a separate net, large fish must be weighed first.
- NOW TAKING BOOKINGS FOR CLUB AND GROUP BOOKINGS VIA PHONE, WEB PAGE OR FACEBOOK
- Hemp, Castor and maggot - 4 pints in total.
- Worms - 1 kg.
- Sweetcorn 3 x 198g tins.
- Meat 2 x 290g tins with fat removed.
- All feed pellets must be purchased from the fishery - no other pellets allowed. (Most baits can be purchased on site).
- No litter to be left behind, Please use the bins provided or take it home with you
- A valid NRA rod licence is required.